Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Wynter spent most of Christmas Eve and Christmas day out in his pasture and thought that was a swell gift. He was quite content and he was a joy to watch as we ate dinner at the kitchen table. That mane of his is something!
For fun I cruised Youtube and found some fun horse related Christmas videos for you to watch…
Love this…

Here is a funny one Santa working race horses!

I love the opening of this one it is very touching. I think I like it even more because it is a stallion.

This is a good one she is very surprised.

Her reaction is priceless and the horse slooks to know that she is his new human!

Horses singing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails